Turn your living room, roof deck or basement into a concert venue, creating a wonderful space to connect with friends and music.
House concerts are really simple to plan. You invite all the friends you want to host, and the band will handle the entertainment. The concerts are intimate, low maintenance, and a great way to introduce your friends to Eileen’s music and host a memorable event.
What’s a House Concert Look Like?
- an acoustic set held indoors and on Thursdays to Sundays
- paid for by a donation per guest (for the performer)
- known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist (Facebook events or Evites work well!)
- very intimate – the audiences sit close and are attentive
- performed in two 40-minute sets with a 20-minute break
- Eileen likely does not need a sound system unless you are expecting more than 40 people.
- A room for Eileen to tune and warm up is ideal but not necessary.
- It’s very important to set up a well-lit, noticeable table by the front door for CD sales and a basket for the suggested donation, if you have chosen that route.
- Recorded background music before and after the show and dim lights during the show are recommended for a nice atmospheric touch.
Please note: House concerts are set up differently to private parties/events. Private events can be arranged for a negotiated fee.